Docklight Scripting is a free trial software application from the Debugging subcategory, part of the Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-27. The program can be installed on Win7 x32, Win7 x64, WinVista, WinVista x64, WinXP, Other.
Docklight Scripting is an automated testing tool for serial communication protocols via COM (RS232, RS422/485), TCP (client and server), UDP peer, USB HID, Bluetooth HID and Named Pipes. It is an extended edition of Docklight RS232 Terminal / RS232 Monitor that includes an easy-to-use script language for automation. A Docklight script allows you to execute all basic Docklight functions (sending predefined data sequences, detecting specific sequences within the incoming data stream, ...) and embed them in your own test code. Docklight Scripting gives you both, flexibility and simplicity. Within minutes you can build your own automated testing tools and create
* repeated test cycles (e.g. endurance testing for a motion control / drive system)
* time-controlled test jobs (e.g. sending a diagnostics command at certain times of day)
* automatic device configuration scripts (e.g. resetting a RS232 device to factory defaults before delivery)
* fault analysis tools for service and maintenance tasks (e.g. running a set of diagnostics commands and performing automatic fault analysis)
* protocol testers with automatic checksum calculations (e.g. CRC - Cyclic Redundancy Codes)
* Docklight startup scripts (e.g. automatically starting a COM port logging task at PC startup)
Docklight Scripting uses the VBScript engine, allowing you to write your tests in a simple and well-known script language. Docklight's basic functions and features are made available through a small and convenient set of script commands. The sample applications and scripts provided make getting started easy, and allow you to become productive immediately.
Docklight Scripting (version 2.2.8) has a file size of 6.25 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 577 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.